Monday, June 22, 2009

Mommy's Hat

With two kids, it's all about multi tasking! Most recently, Celeste has started taking showers with Mommy. She loves standing up in the shower like a big girl and I get two hit two birds with one stone. She thinks it's hilarious when I wear my shower cap (yes I know, I'm probably one of the last people under the age of 80 that still has a shower cap!) Today, while we were getting ready to jump in the shower, she grabbed my hat and ran to show daddy. We both thought it was too cute!
Celeste with Mommy's special shower hat!

And what was little Jack doing during all of this commotion.... sleeping, of course!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh... look at those little hands under his chin. Adorable! Love the shower cap too Celeste but not as much as I like that smile!

xo, Lori

Anonymous said...

Both sooo cute!

Love that you are back!

Beijinhos,

Paula

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! Just a thought - what does the shower cap look like on Jack? luv, grandma