Having a baby around seems to make everyone so very sleepy...

Tia Carla just can't keep her eyes open.

Celeste is absolutely exhausted.

Daddy can't stay awake long enough to watch
Sportcenter.

Baby Jack sleeps at every chance he gets.

Tia Amy is just pooped from a
long day at work.
Wow! It seems like everyone is gets to sleep but Mommy! That's
OK, I'll have plenty of time to sleep later...
4 comments:
Cute pictures!
I love all of it... The pictures, the people in them and to SLEEP!!!
Beijinhos,
Tia Paula
Take it from one who knows - Don't count on much sleep ever again. As a mother, you will always sleep with one ear open!! Don't panic! It is all worth it!! luv, tmt
Love the pictures & baby Jack is getting so big...hugs to all, ginny
Ah, this post is my favorite! So cute! I sure wish you could get some sleep too Claudia!
Post a Comment