Friday, June 12, 2009

Introducing Jack Oliver

On May 23, our family grew! We welcomed a 7lb, 3oz baby boy with open arms. Joe is happy as can be with his little boy Jack and Celeste is absolutely in love! She had a hard time adjusting the first week, but now she can't get enough of him. I've really been enjoying this little baby - I just wish he would let me sleep a bit more! He likes to grunt and growl and makes all kinds of funny baby noises. He is also a great eater, which means that I'm changing diapers all day long!

This picture was taken as I was wheeled out of the recovery room. Joe stays by his side in the nursery while they observe me after the cesarean.

Celeste is in love with her brother. She is amazed by hid little fingers and toes. She always wants to hold him!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest baby Jack I have ever seen!!! luv, Grandma Terry

Anonymous said...

YAY! YOU'RE BACK!!!
Very good looking family.
Welcome Jack!
Tia Paula

Anonymous said...

Congrats..to you all.was wondering why you had not updated your blog in such a long time..Can't wait to see this little one..Celeste you will be the best big sister. Hugs to you all..aunt ginny

lmg said...

Welcome to the world Baby Jack! I love the picture of Celeste and Jack. That's a framer!

Lori