OK, so I am super behind on pictures, but I didn't want to let these pics get away without being posted. We went to Long Beach in early September with most of the Wives Club and the kiddies. It was so neat to see all the kids play and the mommies got to catch up - while chasing after the kids!
Carson, Charlie, Celeste and Brennan checking out the Sting Rays.
More pics of the Sting Ray pool. Some of the kids were more adventurous than others. Celeste likes to play it safe!
Should I touch them? Hmmmm... maybe not!
Ah - the wild birds! The aquarium has a section dedicated to Lorakeets. I guess if you like birds it is a super cool section. I was scared for my life! You are able to buy some sweet nectar and have the birds drink out of your palm. No thank you! The birds swoop in from a million different directions to get a sip of the nectar. It's like crack for birds! And whats to stop them from pecking at your eyes? The whites of my eyes may resemble sweet nectar. Needless to say, I ran out of the bird cage as soon as I could.
Brave. brave Lori!Another thing that made this day so special for me was that it was the first time we went out and Celeste stayed dry all day. I know it may not seem like a big deal to those without kids, but it was a total turning point for us. She asked to use the restroom at the restaurant and she stayed dry even during the nap on the way home. Yay Celeste!

3 comments:
How cute!! The RFers "Second Generation"! What about a reality show? luv, grandma
Great day. Great pictures. Yay for being dry!!!
Beijinhos,
Tia Paula
Oo, I like the reality show idea! Let's do it! Cute pics Claudia!
Lori
Post a Comment