This past Friday, I went out to the christmas tree lot and picked out the shortest, fattest Charlie Brown tree I could find. It was so small, it actually fit in the back of the Volvo! We went small this year because Celeste has decided that she no longer needs to listen to her parents and that she can do and touch as she pleases... Sigh... I think we're in for it!
Nevertheless, we perched the little tree on a table and decorated it with as much love and excitement as if it were a 10 foot tree.
This is me trying to let Celeste play with the unbreakable ornaments. Of course, she only wants the breakable, shiny ones. She especially loved pulling out the ornaments from the box and throwing them on the floor.
My little Christmas Elf.Ta da!!


2 comments:
Merry Christmas to the Travers of La Verne!!! luv, tmt
Yay! It looks like you got the pics to upload correctly! Merry,Merry Christmas Travers! Love ya!!
xo,
Lori
Post a Comment